Monday, January 26, 2009

Lunch at Viva Herbal Natural Pizza

Today I took the plunge and joined Crunch. I'm so excited to start! I will take a class tomorrow and let you all know how it is. I'm think bodyweb, which is basically using your body weight on different ropes to get a workout. Sounds interesting...
I also had lunch at Viva Herbal Natural Pizza. I was in a rush because I was meeting friends to go to a play (more about this later). It looks like your typical pizza place; but it only serves food made of natural ingredients: lots of whole wheat and fresh vegetables. I had a salad which was fresh and delicious. I also had the vegan picante slice of pizza. The slice was huge and soooo good. It had soy sausage, red pepper, and fresh tomato sauce. The meal was super filling, extremely fast, and under 10 dollars (unheard of in NYC.) I ran out without trying dessert; but I will definitely try it next time I go. I'm exhausted so I will let you all know about the show and dinner tomorrow. Goodnight city dwellers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment